[fluka-discuss]: neutron collision position check and particle elimination

From: а <이창민>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 08:09:40 +0000

Dear Fluka Experts

I want to get the position where the fast neutron becomes thermal neutron(0.4eV).

For this, I want to record the neutron collision position that neutron energy becomes lower than the threshold(0.4eV).
Also, I want to eliminate primary neutron after the recording(without any energy deposition or secondary particle generation) for avoiding unnecessary calculation.
I tried it with LOW-BIAS and PART-THR but these options deposit all energy of neutron which energy is lower than the threshold. And I couldn't check where the particle is deposited with USERDUMP.

Which option or user routine is proper for this?

Any advice is welcome.

Best regards,
Lee