Re: [fluka-discuss]: Running fluka job in Batch mode

From: Francesc Salvat-Pujol <francesc.salvat.pujol_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 13:53:29 +0200

Hi,

I would ensure that $FLUPRO is defined when the call to rfluka is issued
in your job script (add the corresponding export line or source e.g.
your .bashrc if for some reason this is not sourced by default).

If you want 5 cycles starting from scratch, pass "-N 0 -M 5". If you
later want to append further cycles to the run you can resume passing
e.g. "-N 5 -M 10".

Cesc

--
Francesc Salvat Pujol