[fluka-discuss]: USRBIN file reading error

From: Andrew Hastings <ahasti4_at_lsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 20:24:43 +0000

Fluka Team,

I added some more bodies/regions to my program today. During a test run to see some often used USRBIN plots, the program froze just before 300,000 particles. Then, I ran 2 separate 10,000 particle cycles to check on things. The fluka terminal responds that there is an error reading the USRBIN file. Attached are the output files from the 1st of the 10,000 particle runs.

Can anyone diagnose the problem for me? These exact parameters were used before in my previous USRBIN tests. I'm assuming the body/region changes I've made have contributed somehow.

Kindest Regards,

Andrew D. Hastings
Medical Physics and Health Physics Graduate Student (MS)
Louisiana State University
(225)333-8435|ahasti4_at_lsu.edu