Re: [fluka-discuss]: change binning upper value in USRBIN

From: Tamer Tolba <t.tolba_at_fz-juelich.de>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 17:19:14 +0200

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your answer!

Well, in principle you are right, I can just focus on the area of
interest. Or simply increase the binning factor of large part. However,
for some part(s) of my model I would like to go for better resolution of
the results (energy deposition in my case), hence finer meshing/binning!
Secondly, and since I am relatively new FLUKAer, I trying to get my
hands over the program. I am also trying to avoid disturbing the
discussion forum whenever I can find a solution in internet. This being
said, actually Stefan, if you looked at the end of my post below, you
will find that I have tried changing these values in the /gplevbin.f/
file, and it didn't work out. I don't recall the output, but it was not
working!

Since, you are the second to recommend this solution (after the internet
:)) I will try it once more and see where might be my fault in applying it!

With my best regards,

Tamer