RE: [fluka-discuss]: Re: No results after simulation

From: Stefan Roesler <Stefan.Roesler_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 14:10:39 +0000

Dear Jyoti Garg

When you use your own source routine you will have to sample the isotropic distribution yourself.

FLUKA uses from the BEAM card only the information on the momentum/energy for initialization purposes (it must be larger than the momentum/energy used in source), but not What(3) requesting an isotropic distribution.

Cheers
Stefan