RE: [fluka-discuss]: Fwd: Fission reaction in Uranium

From: Stefan Roesler <Stefan.Roesler_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 10:49:26 +0000

Dear Sanjay Andola

Running your file ends up in a stop with the following printout in the output file

*** (n,p) proton production activated for Xsec mat. # 2 ***
  **** Low energy neutron xsec not found for some media 5 6 ****
 URANIUM

the low energy neutron xsection data sets have identifiers for individual isotopes e.g. 235-U, 238-U

Cheers
Stefan