Re: [fluka-discuss]: Photonuclear interactions

From: Alice Coffani <coffani_at_llr.in2p3.fr>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 10:45:40 +0100

Dear Francesco,

thank you for the information. However after modifying my mgdraw.f
adding these lines :
       IF(ICODE .eq. 101  .or. ICODE .eq. 300) THEN
             write(29,*)  ETRACK, JTRACK

I have an output file without photons.

In my input file I activated PHOTONUC card with what(1)= 2.

I don't know if I do not understand something or I made a mistake but if
you have any suggestion it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Best,

Alice