[fluka-discuss]: problems of mgdraw to score energy deposition position and value.

From: <yangt_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 20:07:06 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear experts and users,

    I submited the problems several days ago, but I cannot solve it yet. Recently I have made some simulations using mgdraw.f subroutine to score the energy deposition.But there exists some unsolved problems/errors.

(attachmets: detector2.inp source.f endraw.f...)

What I want to score is the continuous energy deposition and discrete/point energy deposition, I don't know if both the two types of deposition can be accessed only with mgdraw.f. in my simulation, "source.f" samples the primary from file "detector001_ions.dat" which has 169 charged particles(71#α+ 98# Li+).

But I only obtain 11 energy-deposition events using "endraw.f" ("detector2001_endraw.dat"),as known, a charged particle will undergoes many energy-deposition or ionization events along its trajectory. so the total n number energy-deposition events should be much greater than the incident ions' number.

And another strange thing is it only obtains αdeposition events(jtrack=-6) seen in file "energy depositon in dat", not a Li+ deposition event at all, but source file has 98# Li+, why it cannot be scored, what's wrong?

any suggestion is appreciable!

Best regards!

Yang.