[fluka-discuss]: Re: Fluka 2011.x.8 respin released --Please re-download

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 10:23:20 +0100

Dera Users,
a bug was spotted (thanks to the user) in the latest fluka respin. Please
re-download the patched version on the website. The bug caused a crash,
thus there is no problem for results obtained so far.
For fluka course students: if you do not have time to download, no worry,
we'll distribute the patch at the course
Apologies
Paola

Paola Sala
INFN Milano