[fluka-discuss]: Mass Attenuation coefficient problem

From: Celestine Onjewu Oche <oche.pg821497_at_st.futminna.edu.ng>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2019 18:34:12 +0100

Hello Experts.
I am in dire need of someone to put me through how I can obtain the
Attenuation coefficients of materials. I have done simulations and used
various scoring cards thereby getting results but how do I proceed from
there? The last method I used was the score option from my output file
where I got several "presumably" values of deposited energies for varying
thicknesses and worked out the transmitted energies. The theory states that
the slope of the graph gives the linear Attenuation coefficient. Yet my
answer isn't what I expected.
I need help!