Re: [fluka-discuss]: Flair Installation

From: rmnrcn79h30h579o <rmnrcn79h30h579o_at_studenti.unical.it>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 10:59:19 +0000

Hi Ytaiwo85,

sudo apt-get install python tk tcl gnuplot python-tk

Install your flair-2.3-0.noarch.rpm

sudo apt-get install tk-dev tcl-dev python-dev python-imaging python-imaging-tk

Install your

flair-geoviewer-2.3-0.i386.rpm
Or

flair-geoviewer-2.3-0.x86_64.rpm

Run your flair.

Verify if your FLUKA installation work fine.

Best Regards,
Rocco

Rocco Romano

Nuclear Physics and Nanotecnolgy.

Student in Master in Using Ionising Radiation and Radiation Protection
Dipartimento di Fisica- Unical
Università Della Calabria
Italy