Re: [fluka-discuss]: flair sometimes freeze in ubuntu 18.04LTS

From: Timo A. Stein <timoas_at_alumni.ntnu.no>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2019 14:27:49 +0100

Dear Junyu,

I recommend using Dávid Horváth's excellent installation script for
FLUKA and flair on Ubuntu (for Win10 WSL - should also work for regular
Ubuntu installation) to reinstall:

https://github.com/horvathd/fluka_wsl

Just follow the steps stated in the readme file / page under:

2.4. Downloading the installation scripts
2.5. Run the main installation script.

For updating just rerun the script. Good luck.

All the best,

Timo