[fluka-discuss]: BEAMAXES

From: kabytayeva <kabytayeva_at_jinr.ru>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 16:34:37 +0300

Hello Dear FLUKA Experts,

I wanted to simulate a heavy ion beam along the negative z axis which
forms a rectangle along y and z direction 1 x 38 cm2(X axis is the width
of target)_. The beam directed in a direction to the"geometry Z" axis,
at 5 degrees along the negative z axis.

I ask you to check or help, because I think I did it wrong

Thank you very much
С уважением,Раушан Кабытаева e-mail: kabytayeva_at_jinr.ru
Best regards, Raushan Kabytayeva tel: +7(49621)62517
engineer of the RIB group

Scientific and Technical accelerator department
Flerov Laboratory of Nuclear Reactions
International Intergovernmental Organization
Joint Institute for Nuclear Research Joliot-Curie, 6
Bld 131, office 408
141980, Dubna, Moscow region, Russia