Re: [fluka-discuss]: Install FLUKA

From: Timo A. Stein <timoas_at_alumni.ntnu.no>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 11:47:34 +0100

Dear Nacira,

I had the same issue. If you use Ubuntu on WSL you need to use Dávid
Horváth's installation script for FLUKA and flair on Ubuntu (for Win10
WSL - should also work for regular Ubuntu installation) to reinstall:

https://github.com/horvathd/fluka_wsl

Note that it is slightly different to his FLUKA installation script for
Docker that is also on GitHub.

Just follow the steps stated in the readme file / page under:

2.4. Downloading the installation scripts
2.5. Run the main installation script.

For updating just rerun the script. Good luck.

All the best,

Timo