[fluka-discuss]: About the flair

From: <jiat.li_at_fz-juelich.de>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 10:36:05 +0100

Dear FLUKA experts,
I'm a newer for using FLUKA, so there I have some problems need to be solved.
1, After acquiring the results from FLUKA, I used the flair to analyze the
data, and only a plot was acquired in flair, but I don't know how to get
the data of the plot in the flair.
2, In the simulation, the USRBDX was used for getting the neutron
fluence/current in the target. After getting the results of FLUKA, the
root "Usxsuw" was used to get the document ".lis". According to the
manual(when requesting a fluence or current energy spectrum, with no
angular distribution, to obtain integral binned results (fluence or
current in cm-2 per energy bin per primary) one must multiply the value of
each energy bin by the width of the bin (even for logarithmic binning),
and by 2 or 4 (depending on whether one-way or two-way scoring has been
requested).), the document ".lis" was used and the neutron spectrum was
acquired by hand calculation. However, the spectrum had a big difference
with the spectrum plotted in the flair. What causes the difference? What
kind of process for plotting in the flair.

Thanks for your attention and looking forward your kindly help.

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir Volker Rieke
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Wolfgang Marquardt (Vorsitzender)
Karsten Beneke (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt