*** Threpd: energy/momentum conservation failure! ***

From: Markus Kirk <m.kirk@gsi.de>
Date: Tue Jun 24 2008 - 11:02:07 CEST

Dear Users,

This message happens occasionally. Most notably when the run is long.

As this occurs only a few times during a run, I consider it too rare an
event

To make any impact on the quantities which I wish to calculate.

I attach my input file, the .66 file containing the full message list, and
another unexpected .19 file,

should they be of any use to you. Any explanations as to why this occurs

will be welcomed. I thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Markus