[fluka-discuss]: Questions about fluka

From: silvia palomba <palomba.1525024_at_studenti.uniroma1.it>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 16:14:13 +0100

Dear experts,

I'm a beginner with fluka. I have two questions:
- my target is made with diamond but I don't understand how set my material
card in input. I wrote as All1 but it don't recognize this material.
- I don't understand what I obtain in a file ascii by setting userbin as
show you in All2. Because if I do a 2D plot in a file.dat i see 4 columns,
the first two are the two coordinates, the third and the fourth I don't
understand what show me.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,

Silvia