Re: [fluka-discuss]: Not all isotopes decays

From: Alice Coffani <coffani_at_llr.in2p3.fr>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 11:35:33 +0100

Dear Paola,

thanks for your help. I am using semi-analogue REDDECAY (what(1)=2) and
no DCYSCORE, in my mgdraw.f (USRDRAW part) I record all the particles
doing an interaction with iCode=110, if I remember correctly this is the
code for isotope decays. I also have some EMF cuts (2 Mev) but in the
spectra of the isotope decay products it doesn't seem to impact, meaning
that I have beta decays with products with energy lower than the
threshold I put in EMFCUT. Is this expected?

I attach the input file.

Thnaks again.

Best,

Alice