Re: [fluka-discuss]: How to export 3D data in txt/dat format in fluka/flair

From: Tamer Tolba <t.tolba_at_fz-juelich.de>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 18:08:36 +0100

Dear Giulia,

Yes, this answers my question.

Now, just to close this topic: there is no any way to export 3D data in
format (x  y  z   value  value_error). This will make my life much
easier in importing this 3D output data file in the other simulation
program. I am repeating this question, because fluka/flair already dose
this with the FileName_98_plot.dat file but in 2D (x  y  value
value_error), so why not in 3D as well?! If there is no way, just let me
know and we can close this topic!

Regards,

Tamer