Re: [fluka-discuss]: update fluka

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 14:21:04 +0100

Hello
it depends on how you install it:
- if you use the rpm version, then you have to reinstall
- if you install through the flukaxxxx.tar.gz file, just install the new
version in a different directory and change the value of the FLUPRO
environmental variable according to the version you want to use.

Paola

> Dear fluka experts:
>
> I want to update fluka 2011 to the latest version,shauld I delete the
> old version,then
>
> install the latest version? Is there any other solution? thanks!

Paola Sala
INFN Milano
tel. Milano +39-0250317374
tel. CERN +41-227679148