Re: [fluka-discuss]: About time history of events in a target

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 16:56:26 +0100

Hello
the variable that records the time is
ATRACK
It is time in seconds from the origin of the beam, or from the source event.
You can intercept and dump it at interactions with the mgdraw.f user
routine, entry USDRAW, or with a fluscw.f associated to a usryield at
interactions.
There is also the possibility to use time as a scoring quantity in the
USRYIELD estimator.
And, one could define a special usrbin (type 8) and define the third
scoring quantity as tima through the fusrbw.f routine.
Regards
Paola
> Dear experts,
>
>  there is parameter CTRACK for each secondary particle from
>
>  event interaction, where time-t starts  from the point of this
> interaction.
>
>  How can I  get  the  time of the event interaction , i.e
>
>   let us define t_0 as the time when beam is entering into the target,
>
>  is the any parameter or card to define time-t for event interaction ?
>

>  thank you,
>
>  Vladimir

Paola Sala
INFN Milano