Re: [fluka-discuss]: produce golem.vxl file

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 19:30:26 +0100

Dear Xiaoman
one should add a part of code in the readdata.f program,
open a new file called ascii_segm_golem and write in this file the NOIDarray.
Otherwise the writegiolem will not be able to read the data. Then, in the
writegolem, the statement READ(30,*) GOLEM will not work..it is only
reading one single variable. what you want to read is the CT array. Be
aware that the dimensions of CT match those of NOID
Regards
Paola

> Dear fluka experts,
>
> I want read AF.dat to ascii_segm_golem file (the programme is
> readdata.f), and then I want to compile the ascii_segm_golem file to
> golem.vxl file (the programme is writegolem.f). But when I compile these
> two file, no files were produced. I have attached the relevent file.
> Could you help me compile these two files and finally produce golem.vxl
> file? Thanks in advance!
> Cheers,
> Xiaoman

Paola Sala