[fluka-discuss]: Questions about replication of geometry modules & material compounds

From: guojing <guojing15_at_tsinghua.org.cn>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 10:20:16 +0800
Dear FLUKA experts,

I'm quite confused about how to create replicas of geometry modules in FLUKA, it seems troublesome to create geometry and lattice cards for every single part of geometry. And it turns out that it always show **time**out** with 9800 geometries.

Also I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my material cards, I try to apply the same material set with simple geometry (shown as test.inp) and it also turns to show **time**out**

Looking forward to your reply

Best Regards,
Liang