Re: [fluka-discuss]: Using Flair

From: Saurabh Mukherjee <sxm3816_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 14:26:56 +0530

Dear all
 Is there a solution to the problem mentioned by Rabee?
I am having same problem.
Specs- Fedora 31,
FLUKA- FLUKA2020.0beta version
FLUKA installation- running alright if executed from terminal (like Rabee
Alkhayat)

I managed a get around where I run FLUKA from terminal and analyze data
from FLAIR. But its not very good solution. Any help would be appreciated.
sincerely
saurabh mukherjee