Re: [fluka-discuss]: Rotate the voxel geometry

From: Answers <answers_at_pcfluka.mi.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 17:18:07 +0100 (CET)

Dear Xiaoman,
you should define your rotation by means of the ROT–DEFIni card
(described at section 7.63 in the FLUKA manual).

Additionally you need to link your transformation to your VOXEL card,
by means of the WHAT(4), where you insert the index (or name) of the
ROT–DEFIni card.
In Flair WHAT(4) corresponds to ‘Trans’.

If you have further issues, please let us know.

Best regards