[fluka-discuss]: RE:USRBIN

From: Ricardo Manuel Dos Santos Augusto <r.s.augusto_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 01:29:24 +0000

Dear Michael,

Assuming you are using flair, you can access the color bar options and customize it by selecting the button highlighted in red in the attached picture.
If you prefer, you may instead input the gnuplot commands directly into the zone highlighted with a green square.

Regarding your plot, my guess is that you are not selecting the full plotting limits in PHI, please refer to the above mentioned attachment for an example.

Best regards,
Ricardo

//Ricardo dos Santos Augusto
TRIUMF-EH&S