[fluka-discuss]: what cause to "Timed out"?

From: 李立华 <13691416247_at_ciae.ac.cn>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 16:34:31 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Fluka experts:

    I used Fluka2020 to do a simulation,when there is no "physical card with coalesce",the fluka code worked well,

when i add "physical card with coalesce" and flukadpm3 file(when proton energy become large,the DPM and RQMD model need this file,

the ploblem occured like this "Timed out",as showed in below picture:

the input file upload in the mail attachment enclosure,

because the flukadpm3 file is too large,it do not upload,

can you tell me what cause this happened?

with best regards!