[fluka-discuss]: More errors in the new fluka version

From: Alessandro Calamida <alex.calamida2_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 17:06:18 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts,

I have encounter this error in one of my fluka run:  Coalescence
activated and beam above BME  limit with no   rQMD
  and no or incompatible IONSPLIT option!
  Execution terminated.

With the old version I compile with ldqmpmp the flukadmpme excutable and
then it run fine. This thing is changed too in the new version?

Best regards and thank you for your time, Alessandro Calamida.

--
Questa e-mail č stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.