RE: Tracklength scoring with USRBIN

From: Chris Theis <Christian.Theis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 10:00:57 +0200

Hi Vasilis,

as I need to support more complex scoring volumes, like non-axis aligned
tubes with arbitrary orientation in space, I'm afraid the solution will
not be as straight-forward. But with the values from (TRACKR) I can do
the calculation with my own routines.

Thanks a lot for the info & have a nice day
Chris

Chris Theis
CERN/SC-RP - European Organization for Nuclear Research
1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland
Phone: +41 22 767 8069 Office: 892-2A-015
e-mail: Christian.Theis@cern.ch www: http://www.cern.ch/theis

However,

http://www.cern.ch/theis