Re: [fluka-discuss]: cross section data pB

From: Answers <answers_at_pcfluka.mi.infn.it>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2020 13:58:49 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Julien,
what kind of cross section data do you want as output?

A very simple way to measure cross section data in FLUKA is through the
USRYIELD card, which allows scoring of double differential cross section
as a function of two parameters (e.g. energy and angle).
To select only certain particles you can also associate an AUXSCORE card
to your USRYIELD card, and select the desired particle.

Once you have the USRYIELD output data, you can also integrate
along one or two of the variables chosen in the USRYIELD card
in order to obtain single differential cross section
or the integral cross section.

Does it help?

Giulia