[fluka-discuss]: Replication geometry with LATTICE card

From: Ding, Qi <q.ding_at_fz-juelich.de>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 23:13:43 +0000

Dear Fluka experts,

I want to repeat geometry with LATTICE card.
It turned out the geometry could be replicated but all region materials of replicated geometry can't correspond to materials of prototype.(as show in figure 2). And there was no error in flair.

And another problem is that I want to replicate prototype for 100 times to get geometry in Fig.1.
I have only replicated it once now, how to replicate 100 times?

Please find attached input file.

Thank you,

Best regards,

Qi Ding

-------------------------
Qi Ding,
JCNS-2 / PGI-4
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
52425 JÜLICH
Germany

E-mail: q.ding_at_fz-juelich.de

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir Volker Rieke
Karsten Beneke (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt