Dose Equivalent using AUXSCORE and particle id 240

From: Sunil C <csunil11_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 10:26:59 +0530

Hi All

I get zero value when scoring dose equivalent using the new particle id 240
and AUXSCORE card in the fluka 2008 version.
The particle history section in the output file indicates that the fluence
to dose conversion coefficients have been invoked.
The USRBDX description in the output also suggests that the values are
folded by the AMB74 fluence to dose conversion coefficients

However, I am able to run the same input and obtain results using the 2006
fluka version by linking the deq99c subroutine.

I have attached the input, and the outputs from the 2 fluka versions along
with this.
Please let me know what I didnt understand about the usage of this new
feature

Thanks a lot

Best Regards
Sunil