[fluka-discuss]: Convert output file to hdf5 file

From: THANAPONG LIKHITPARINYA <thanapong.likhitparinya_at_mail.kmutt.ac.th>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 13:10:30 +0700

Dear, FLUKA experts,
I am sophomore student from KMUTT university.I'm studying about ADS
reactor.I'm using FLUKA for creating neutron spallation source and convert
the output file to .h5 file for execute in OpenMC afterward. For now, I've
got 3 output (picture below).I want to know which one has to be convert to
.h5 file and how to convert it. In my first method, I think it has to
convert trk file to .h5 file by using chunk in python script.please
correct me.

[image: image.png]

Best regards,
Thanapong likhitparinya