[fluka-discuss]: FLUKA/FLAIR Upgrade Causing NUCSRD Error

From: Bartkoski,Dirk Alan <DABartkoski_at_mdanderson.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 13:32:10 +0000

After the most recent to Flair 3.1-1 and Fluka 4 I am getting the following error from a .flair file that had never given me this error before and the file has not been changed in any way.

From the .err file

  !!!!NUCSRD : Parameter mismatch
           6 2 0 0 2
           4 2 0 0 2

From the .log file

At line 151 of file neutrino/nucsrd.f (unit = 1, file = '/usr/local/fluka/data/nunstab.data')
Fortran runtime error: Bad integer for item 4 in list input

Error termination. Backtrace:
#0 0x7f9d480e9d51 in ???
#1 0x7f9d480ea8a9 in ???
#2 0x7f9d480eb30f in ???
#3 0x7f9d48304688 in ???
#4 0x7f9d48307679 in ???
#5 0x7f9d48308e1a in ???
#6 0x7f9d4830dce5 in ???
#7 0x7dee23 in ???
#8 0x56b51b in ???
#9 0x40b854 in ???
#10 0x4025a0 in ???
#11 0x7f9d47d501a2 in ???
#12 0x40268d in ???
#13 0xffffffffffffffff in ???

Dirk A. Bartkoski, Ph.D.
Research Scientist | Division of Radiation Oncology
[mdacc-logo2]
T. Boone Pickens Tower (FCT8.5007)
1515 Holcombe Blvd.
Unit 1420
Houston, TX 77030
(713)794-5026

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential, and/or protected from disclosure. This e-mail message may contain protected health information (PHI); dissemination of PHI should comply with applicable federal and state laws. If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, any further review, disclosure, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment (or the information contained therein) is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all references to it and its contents from your systems.