[fluka-discuss]: (无主题)

From: 纪宝龙 <baolong.ji_at_ipp.ac.cn>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 11:43:35 +0800

Dear experts I am a Fluka beginner. As we all know, the monte carlo algorithm is the sampling average, if I want to irradiate my material with a source of photon of 1keV, use 10000 history and score to get the statistical average of a per primary  weight, my material is irradiated with photons of a total energy of 1000 kev, should I multiply the scoring output of 1keV by 1000 to get the total energy of 1000kev? Best ragards! Baolong Ji baolong.ji 邮箱:baolong.ji_at_ipp.ac.cn 签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制