Re: [fluka-discuss]: how to score di-muons?

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 17:25:22 +0200

Hello
there is no built-in way.
what you can do is to set a user flag in the usdraw enttry of the mgdraw
routine, and filter energy depositions in comscw.f according to this flag.
For the use of mgdraw.f and user flag you can have a look at the lecture
and exercises on user routines and scoring from the last advanced course
https://agenda.infn.it/event/20624/timetable/#all.detailed
Regards
Paola
> Dear fluka experts
>
> I'm interested in the scoring of energy deposited by di-muons events,
> however, I was looking in the fluka manual and couldn't find information
> about it.
>
> Could you give me, please, some advice about how to do it?
>
> Thank in advance,
> Jilberto
>
> --
> Dr. Jilberto Zamora Saa
> Dzhelepov Laboratory of Nuclear Problems
> Joint Institute for Nuclear Research
> 141980 Dubna, Moscow region, Russia
> phone: +(496)2162589 (Office)
> phone: +7(915)4671294 (Mobile)