[fluka-discuss]: Download of FLUKA failed

From: <mattia.manzolaro_at_lnl.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 15:33:35 +0200

Dear All,

I'm still trying to install FLUKA on my laptop according to the procedure
reported in,

https://flukadocker.github.io/fluka_wsl/

Everything works OK up to the point reported in the screenshot below,

in particular I see the error "Download of FLUKA failed".

I can open flair through Xming, but FLUKA executable cannot be found.

Many thanks in advance for your precious support,

Mattia

Mattia Manzolaro, Ph.D.

ISOL targets and ion sources - Research Division

Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare

Laboratori Nazionali di Legnaro

Viale dell'Universita' n. 2; 35020 Legnaro (PD) - Italy

Phone: +39 049 8068331

e-mail: Mattia.Manzolaro_at_lnl.infn.it <mailto:Mattia.Manzolaro_at_lnl.infn.it>