Re: bug in fluka2008.3.2

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 09:29:34 +0200 (CEST)

Hi
In your input, the continuation character (&) is missing in the second
usrbin card.
The program interprets this card as a new usrbin definition.
If you look in your output file, you will see that there are two userbin
defined insted of one.
I would like to encourage everybody to go through the output file at least
 every time that there is something strange, and, better, every time a new
simulation is set up. There are lots of useful checks and informations
inside.
Greetings
Paola

> Hi
>
> I think there's a bug in the new version. When I use the USRBIN card
> to calculate dose, the number of bins in the output is always at its
> default.
> please see the attached files.
>
> Sharmalee Randeniya

Paola Sala