[fluka-discuss]: RE:: RESNUCLEI card with geometry containing lattices

From: Ricardo Manuel Dos Santos Augusto <r.s.augusto_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 19:16:27 +0000

Dear Katia,

When using lattices you replicate the base region and, since RESNUCLEi is scored into a region, you are probably scoring the sum of all replicas.
In order to score a particular replica you will need to customize the usrrnc.f routine to filter for the lattice number. In usrrnc.f:

include '(LTCLCM)'
include '(SCOHLP)'

then check on MLATTC==lattice number

For the scoring, you can retrieve the information via the comscw.f routine using its ISCRNG (for the type of estimator, it is 3 for your case I guess) and JSCRNG (for the number of the binning). There are some helpful comments in the routine.

Hope it helps,
Ricardo

//Ricardo dos Santos Augusto
TRIUMF-EH&S