Re: [fluka-discuss]: (p.n) reaction position-MGDRAW

From: Julien Bonvalet <julien.bonvalet_at_u-bordeaux.fr>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 09:28:22 +0100 (CET)

Hi Qi,

Here is a mgdraw routine with :
do 20 ip = 1, NP
IF (KPART(ip) .EQ. 8) THEN
WRITE(IODRAW,*) XSCO, YSCO, ZSCO,
& TKI(ip), CXR(ip), CXR(ip), CXR(ip), WEI(IP)

Thus, for only neutron secondaries (id = 8), you record position of reaction, kinetic energy of created neutron, direction and weight.

But you can change what you want. If you want (p,n) reactions only, change the IF with IF (JTRACK .EQ. 1 .AND. KPART(ip) .EQ. 8)...

Hope this helps.
Be carreful with neutrons and multigroup theory!

Julien