Re: [fluka-discuss]: (p.n) reaction position-MGDRAW

From: Julien Bonvalet <julien.bonvalet_at_u-bordeaux.fr>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 12:53:53 +0100 (CET)

If you use a such routine you obtain a txt file.
You have to work on this txt file without the help of flair...

I personnaly use my own python module to work on data and get the plots.
I can send you this module but it is very complete (it works also for PIC codes in Plasma simulations, GEANT4 simulations also,...).
It works with space phases of particles (you need x,y,z,px,py,pz,w,t for particle on which you work) and allows to do stats, plots, etc....

Cheers

Julien