[fluka-discuss]: mgdaw.f problems

From: Ding, Qi <q.ding_at_fz-juelich.de>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 18:24:02 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,

is there a big difference between FLUKA2020 and FLUKA2011.
or where I can find the difference between the two version.
because I could run simulations with mgdraw.f file before version upgraded.
I upgraded the version(now I use fluka2020) last week.
I try to run similar simulation today, the situation is it stays in the first cycle all the time.(the number of particles is 1000000, which is same as before)
could you please help me check it if there is anything wrong ?
please find the input and mgdraw.f in the attachment.

Best regrds,

Qi Ding

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir Volker Rieke
Karsten Beneke (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt