[fluka-discuss]: Question about user routine for gauss distribution

From: lzf neu <lzfneu_at_live.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 17:47:31 +0000

Dear fluka experts,

I have two quesitons to consult you:

1) what is the value range of the gaussian-distributed random numbers: FLNRRN(RGAUSS)

2) If 考=1cm and I try to plot fluence of electron beam spot with gauss distribution from 2 考 to 3 考, how to write X, Y position in source file. I try to write the following commands, but it doesn't work correctly;
I expect that an annular circle of gauss distribution should be plotted from 2 考 to 3 考, but the following commands show me a circle. I have no idea how to do.

sigma=1
XFLK(NPFLKA) = sigma*FLNRRN(RGAUSS)
YFLK(NPFLKA) = sigma*FLNRRN(RGAUSS)
ZFLK(NPFLKA) = ZBEAM