RE:[fluka-discuss]: neutron fluence - isolethargic spectrum

From: Ricardo Manuel Dos Santos Augusto <r.s.augusto_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 04:17:28 +0000

Dear Angel,

The values in the plot are lower because they are given in units of Particle fluence per primary per cm^2.
This is because tab.lis is already normalized by the value you have used as area detector in the USRBDX card.

To get Particle fluence per primary in the plot you just need to multiply by the area detector value.

Best regards,
Ricardo

//Ricardo dos Santos Augusto
TRIUMF-EH&S