[fluka-discuss]: DELTARAY card

From: Ferreira De Almeida Lourenco, Ana <am.lourenco_at_ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 12:09:43 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,

I'm simulating a proton beam in water with no deltaray production.
DELTARAY -1. WATER WATER

When scoring dose and fluence differential in energy, there is a signal detected in the USRBIN and USRTRACK cards for electrons.

I'm not sure what I may be doing wrong. I have used the DELTARAY card before with no issues. How can I set the simulations for no delta ray production?

Example of input, output and result of USRTRACK card attached.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Ana