Re: [fluka-discuss]: Fluka errors with neutrons at low energies

From: Alessandro Calamida <alex.calamida2_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 21:26:16 +0100

Dear Stefan,

It gives me this message:  *** Eveneu: no downsc. group selected,
cusngl, rsngl, igpr ***  0.99999994
   0.99999994 245

However I have read that this is not an real real. The run below 100 meV
of energy all crashed.

Unfortunatelly I cannot send you an input because my boss does not allow me.

Best regards, Alessandro Calamida.