Re: [fluka-discuss]: The sphere radius in the "BEAMPOS"

From: <alfredo.ferrari_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 17:55:52 +0100

Hi

you should use FLOOD when you wish to generate a uniform and isotropic
particle fluence inside your problem. In this case you have to generate
it starting from a sphere surrounding the region(s) of interest (hence the
need for the radius value), centred around the beam position set with the
BEAMPOS card (0,0,0, by default).

Look in the manual for further details

Alfredo