Re: [fluka-discuss]: Flair and FLUKA

From: Mario Fabretto <info_at_mariofabretto.it>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 21:01:31 +0100 (CET)

First of all I put in the makefile the line:

PYTHON   = python2.7

then I removed the CERN flair distribution I had previously installed.

Compilation worked fine without any warning and all the files seems to be in the right places.

Then I create the alias python = 'python2.7' in the .bashrc file.

Typing the command /usr/local/bin/flair on the console I got the message:

mario_at_mario-linux:~/Documents/fluka/flair-2.3$ /usr/local/bin/flair
/usr/local/flair/flair: 16: python: not found
Then I modified the line 16 setting PYTHON = python2.7

and typing the command again I got:

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/usr/local/flair/flair.py", line 54, in <module>
   import bz2
ImportError: No module named bz2

I verified the existence of the module bz2 and I found the file bz2.x86_64-linux-gnu.so in /lib/python2.7/lib-dynload/

Have you an idea where the problem is?

Thanks,

Mario