Re: [fluka-discuss]: Possible issue with RESNUCLEI in the last respin?

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 08:26:13 +0200

Dear Mauro,
I am sorry but I would need something more to be able to reproduce and
understand your problem.
Would it be possible for you to send me the input file and source.f?
If really not posible, I would need at least one of the fort.xx files
containing the RESNUCLEI output before processing, the corresponding
RESNUCLEI cards  and  an idea of projectile/material in your setup.
Thanks
Paola