Re: [fluka-discuss]: Request from Cairo

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 12:04:35 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Prof. Fayez Fouad,

there are no dedicated testing inputs for FLUKA (yet), but
the webpages on FLUKA courses (http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=courses)
contain exercises with input files for many different applications.

The course material can be obtained under the "Timetable" menu for the
individual courses.

This should give you a good starting point for testing and using FLUKA.

Best regards

         Stefan Mueller

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science